Senior Health Home > Solifenacin Succinate
Solifenacin succinate is a prescription drug used for the treatment of an overactive bladder. It comes in tablet form and is taken just once a day. By relaxing the bladder muscles, the medication can help reduce leaking accidents, sudden or frequent urges to urinate, and frequent urination. Most people tolerate the medicine well, but side effects can include constipation, dry mouth, and blurred vision.
- Sudden, frequent urges to urinate (known as urinary urgency).
- Leaking accidents (known as urinary incontinence or urge incontinence)
- Frequent urination (known as urinary frequency).
- Dry mouth (see VESIcare and Dry Mouth)
- Constipation (see VESIcare and Constipation)
- Urinary tract infection (UTI or bladder infection)
- Blurred vision.