Senior Health Home > Solifenacin Succinate
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is taken just once a day.
- You can take it with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Solifenacin succinate should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
- How you respond to solifenacin succinate
- Other medications you may be taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.