Senior Health Home > Ropinirole XL
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Ropinirole XL?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking ropinirole XL if you have:
- A major psychotic disorder, such as schizophrenia
- A sleep disorder
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- A cigarette smoker
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Requip XL and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Requip XL and Breastfeeding).
Dosing InformationThe dose of ropinirole XL that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medications you are taking
- Any other medical conditions you may have.