Senior Health Home > Fesoterodine
Fesoterodine is a medication licensed for the treatment of an overactive bladder. It is available by prescription only and comes as extended-release tablets. By relaxing the muscles of the bladder, the drug can help relieve common symptoms of an overactive bladder (such as frequent urination and leaking accidents). Potential side effects include indigestion or heartburn, dry eyes, dry mouth, and constipation.
- Sudden, frequent urges to urinate
- Frequent urination (usually defined as needing to go more than eight times in 24 hours)
- Leaking accidents (known as urinary incontinence or urge incontinence).
- Constipation (see Toviaz and Constipation)
- Dry mouth (see Toviaz and Dry Mouth)
- Dry eyes
- Indigestion or heartburn.