Senior Health Home > Diclofenac Eye Drops
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking diclofenac eye drops if you have:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Had multiple eye surgeries in a short period of time
- Dry eyes
- Bleeding problems (or are taking a blood-thinning medication)
- Any allergies, including allergies to medications, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Diclofenac and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Diclofenac and Breastfeeding).