Fluocinonide Gel Dosage
General Information on Using Fluocinonide GelSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with fluocinonide gel include the following:
- This medication is usually applied to the affected area(s) of the skin two to four times a day.
- Apply the medication sparingly; only a thin film is necessary.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be used as prescribed.
- If your healthcare provider recommends using fluocinonide gel on the diaper area of a child, do not use plastic pants or tight-fitting diapers, as this may increase the risk for side effects.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage of fluocinonide gel, please talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.