Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- An infection in or around the eyes
- A history of a blood clot or stroke
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Eylea and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Eylea and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With Aflibercept to learn more, including information on who should not receive the drug.)
Dosing Information for Aflibercept
The recommended dosage varies, depending on the condition being treated. Do not intentionally adjust the frequency of your doses by missing appointments or scheduling them too soon, unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Aflibercept Dosage for more information.)